Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2019

YMS Goes to Town!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Did you go to the Symphony Orchestra in Town?

Well, today my whole school and I went to town. First we went to the Town Hall to watch an AMAZING concert. I will add some videos in at the bottom, and you HAVE to watch them! Anyhow, After that we went to Margeret Mahy playground, where my friends and I played a game of tag and lots of other things.

Overall, I had a whole lot of fun. I can see that my friends had lot's of fun too, and that is for two reasons. One: They too also posted this on their blog. And two: They were talking about the trip even after we got to school. I mean, it's not everyday that your whole school gets to go to watch a concer, and then straight after that walk to a big park!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.