Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Magnificent Mega Air!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Have you ever been to Chipmunks? Mega air? Flip Out?

Well, last night, some of the year 6 to 8's went to Mega Air last night. For those of you that don't know what Mega Air is, I am going to sum it up in pretty much 3 words. Magnificent. Fantastic. Amazing. We had a great afternoon there, and we even stayed there for 2 hours! My favourite part of Mega Air is the dodgeball pit, it was so much fun. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, theres a dodgeball pit, air bag, halfpipe (In this half-pipe you bounce from side to side, this is made possible because there are trampolines for walls) and lots more!

Overall, I had so much fun. My friends did. My teachers did. Everyone did!

Happy Blogging!

My friend Thom jumping around.
Corbin Jumping off a platform.
All (Or most) of us posing for a photo.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam! I liked how you put all cool pictures in your blog post. Great work of doing blog just asking did any of you guys hurt your selves? Next time add some more writing not pictures. Did all of you guys have fun? From Sahil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sahil! It's Sam here,

      Firstly I would like to thank you for commenting on my blog post, I appreciate it.

      I'm not sure if anyone got hurt, otherwise I've just forgotten. Anyway, I'll try to remember to put more writing next time, and yes, we all had a lot of fun!

      Thank you once again for commenting!

      Happy Blogging!

      Sam

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.