Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

My Mihimihi

My MihiMihi


Tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa.

Ko  Aoraki  te maunga.

Ko Waimakariri te awa.

Kei christchurch toku kainga noho.

No fiji  ahau.

He tauira ahau ki te kura o Yaldhurst.

Ko Angela and Sharon taku kaiako.

Ko Kini raua ko Lasaro oku koro.

Ko kasanita raua ko seriana oku kuia.

Ko Rebekah toku whaea.

Ko Isaiah toku matua.

Ko Shekinah tōku teina,Ko Jedidiah tōku
teina, Ko Benjamin tōku tanganah,
Ko Joshua tōku tanganah


Iwa oku tau.

Ko Samuel toku ingoa.

No reira, tena koutou, tena koutou, tena koutou katoa.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Hilal and I am a student in room Hauraki at Waikowhai primary School. I really like your pepeha because it was like mine. It made me think of doing more in my one, I haven’t put it on my blog . Have you thought about changing background and font.If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://hilal@waikowhai primry school. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Sam for sharing your mihimihi on your blog. It is great to be able to introduce yourself in te reo Māori. It is wonderful to consider who and what is important to you and great that you can express it to others.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks hard to do you must be good at pronouncing Maori.Next time you should show a video of you saying it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.