Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

The A&P Show!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Have you ever been to a fair? Yes? No?

Well, on thursday last week, My class and I went to the A&P Show! For those of you out there who don't know what the A&P Show is, It is kind of like a fair. There is a whole lot of things there. There were bouncy castles, animals, motorbikes, lollies, fast food, and a whole lot of toys. I really, really enjoyed the time we spent there, It was just so fun!

I got to go in a group with my friends, Alvin, Eamon, and Thom, and we went in Alvins car in order to get there. When we got there, I saw that the place was crowded with cars and other people who had come to the fair. I got myself a necklace, and I really like it. There were lots of cool cars out there for display, and one of my favourites was the Chevrolet Camaro zl1. I'm not sure if I had a favourite part of the show, because I really liked it all. Overall, I had an amazing time.

Happy Blogging!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.