Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Amazing Athletics!

Hello Bloggers!

Do you like to play sports? Sprints? High-jump perhaps?

Well, on Wednesday this week, we got to do... ATHLETICS! Athletics was supposed to happen on friday last week, but let's just say that the weather wasn't at it's best. Anyway, I was pretty excited when I was told that we were wearing our house colours (Blue, Red, Green, and Yellow), so I just wore a yellow shirt (because I am in Ormsby, the yellow house) and black and white shorts. I made sure that what I wore was suitable for the events that we were having, this was so that it would be easier to move around.

What I mostly enjoyed about athletics day was probably... Hmmm... everything! But if I had to pick two favourite sports on the day, I would pick sprints and high-jump. In sprints, I just managed to grasp the placing of 3rd place, and in high-jump, I managed to get second place. Oh, I almost forgot. The sports that we did were:

Sprints, High-Jump, Long-jump, Discus, Shot-put, and relays.

Happy blogging!



1 comment:

  1. hi sam
    i like your picture.
    maybe next time add more pictures.
    where did you take this?

    from charlie lochiel

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.