Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

What do you think of the picture below? Does it remind you of anything?

Well, I've asked myself those same two questions, and I'm going to explain what it makes me think of. At first, I couldn't really think of what to write, but in the end, I got it. The picture below makes me think of how the world used to be (the right side of the picture), abundant in plants and animals and fruits. And how it is slowly becoming due to climate change and other things (the left side of the picture). Please leave a comment on what the picture reminds you of.

Happy Blogging!


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora
    Was this fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam, Its Jonathon here. This is a really awesome home learning project, I really like all the detail and stuff.



    The only problem is that its not Jonathon here its Thom, OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sam! Its Thom here.
    I actually did the same home learning activity and I pretty much had the same explanation for the picture as you do. This is also a great explanation because it is true that the world used to be full of nature and things but now due to pollution and climate change it is nowhere near as nice as it used to be and people aren´t making a change.

    I really like how you asked us the two questions at the start and then said you had been thinking about them too and then you answered them in deep detail that explains a lot to people who might not know much about this topic.

    You are really good at this you could probably do a speech on it, Because it seems like you know a lot about it.

    Next time you should either add more writing or be more creative with the way you present it, Or even do both if you want. Great job anyway, This was spectacular. You should check out this home learning activity on my blog and see the resemblance of the explanation between my description and your description.
    Awesome work.
    See ya, From Thom.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.