Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

My Fantatic Future House!

Kia Ora Bloggers!
As a kid, have you ever drawn your dream house?

Well, today for home learning I decided that it would be a good idea to create my future house! It took me a while to decide whether to create it on a website called 'Planner 5D' (it is a link) or just create it on paper. But in the end, I decided just to draw in on paper. I liked the idea of drawing my own future house, because it meant that I could just draw anything I wanted on the piece of paper.
It would be nice If I got some feedback on my drawing.

Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.