Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Pet Day!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Do you have a pet? A dog? A cat Maybe?

Well, last week, both cats and dogs came to our school. Even turtles, tadpoles, chickens - Yes, I did just say chickens - and hamsters came! Plus, There were still more types of animals! And do you know why? It's quite obvious. You don't know why? Oh well, let me start from the title. If you may have already forgotten, the title read... Pet Day! And if the title says 'Pet day', than this blog post is going to be about- NO! NOT RAINBOW UNICORNS! PETS!!!!!.
thats right, now will you listen?

So, as I was saying, it was pet day. We got to make awesome fruit and vegetable sculptures, make our own hobbie horse, and lots more! For my sculpture, I carved a face out of an apple, gave it a mohawk, arms, and legs. Overall, I had a whole lot of fun, and I know that everyone else did too!

Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.