Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2018

Recycling

This week we were split into 6 groups for our inquiry learning. Each group was given a topic and my group was on recycling. We had to write down some facts and tips on how to recycle, Then we got to choose if we wanted to move into pairs ( But your pair had to be someone from your group ). So I paired with my friend Alize. Here is my concept map/ brainstorm that I made on recycling. Thank you for reading!

P.S. Here is a link for the website I made it on.
 and make sure that you leave a comment


2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Flynn and I am a student in hauraki at waikowhai School. I really like how you split the materials It made me think of splitting numbers . Have you thought about adding steel .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Flynn, I will think about adding steel next Time I do something like this. Thanks for reminding me and also thanks for commenting!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.