Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Our Brilliant Bridge!

Hello blogging world!

Today I worked in a group with my friends, Alan, Albin, Hasan and Eamon, and together we finished building our bridge. This was our last day for creating our bridge, and we found it a pretty hard challenge becuase it took quite a while for us to make it. Even though we found it hard, we still had lots of fun making it. Sadly, our initial plan didn't work, so we decided to build a different bridge with the things that we had already made. In order to make the bridge, we were only allowed to use:


  •  5 meters of tape.
  • 2 meters of string.
  • one hundred popsicle sticks.


I decided to present my blog post on google slides because I had quite a few photos, and the thing with google slides is that you can add more slides. More slides equals more space, and more space means that I can add all of the photos in. It would be great if you guys could give me some feedback on how you would make a bridge if you were told to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.