Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Slitherly Snake!

Hello Blogging world!

Today this blog post is goig to be about the game that I have created for maths. I was really excited when we (my group and I) were told that were were going to make a game, on Decimals. Making the game was really easy, and if you want to have a go, here is a link that will will take you straight to the website. In order to create a game, you first have to: 

  • Make an account
  • Once you are signed up (or signed in for those of you who already have an account), you will see around the top of the website (actually, maybe three quaters up) will say 'Games'. If you can't find it, it is in between the two words at the top that say 'Learn' and 'Courses'. Once you find the word 'Games', then you click on it.
  • When you click on the word 'Games', it will come up with more options. One of the options should say 'Build Games'.
  • Then scroll down, and choose what game you wnat top make!
I decided to make the game 'Slitherly Snake', and since the topic was maths, I decided to make it based on decimals. Here is a link to my game. It would be amazing if you could try the game out and give me some feedback on it!

Happy Blogging!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.