Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Decimals!

Hello Blogging World!

Guess what we've been learning for math? No, it's not addition... No, it's not multiplication... We've been learning about decimals! When we started doing our work on decimals, I thought that I already understood them, But now that we have finished our work, I have learnt a whole lot more about decimals then I did when we started! When it came to presenting my work, I decided to insert a few examples. I chose to insert the examples on google slides because our work was assigned to us on google slides in the first place. At first, I found the work easy. You would think that it got harder, but it didn't, because the more work I did on decimals the more my knowledge on them increased. 
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.