Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Kereru's Barbeque!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Guess What?! Today we got a visit from someone none other than... Karyn Wilson! I was excited when our teachers told us that we were going to have a visitor, because we don't normally get visitors. At the start of the day, I forgot that we were going to have Karyn come to our school, so it came to me as a surprise when I was sitting on the mat eating my morning tea and this unfamiliar voice started talking. Karyn said that she got her insparation to write her first book when she was at Le Bons bay. I've never been there, but the illustrations on Karyns books helped me to realize that it is a beautiful place. Have you ever been to Le Bons Bay?

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.