Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

Our DLO #2

Hello Blogging World!

Today I had to create another DLO. This time it was for the book we were reading for our Novel Study. Novel Study is basically when the teachers give us a book to read. Once we have read what we are told to, we then answer some questions that they have set up for us on our devices. You wilI notice that there are two books, one is called 'My Sister Lives On The Mantlepeice', and the other is called 'The Boy in Striped Pijamas'. I decided to create an animation on the book that the teachers gave me, 'My Sister Lives On The Mantlepeice'. 
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.