Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Amazing Addition!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Today for home learning I chose to blog about myself teaching my Dad one of the methods that we have been using for math. I was excited when I saw that this was one of my options for home learning because I would not only be teaching my dad a new method, but I would also be learning one myself. In order to do this, I asked my dad to give me a random equation (addition). Once he had given me the equation, I solved it, using the method that I had been taught at school. I decided to present my work on Google Slides because I can add more slides, which means more space for my work.

Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,

    Mrs Taylor and I are very impressed with your instructions. Your slide shows the method clearly as well as explaining it. It looks so professional we thought maybe you had gotten it from somewhere but we know you have used Google Drawings to create it and then screenshotted it in. Tino pai!

    What did your Dad think about your method? I would have loved to have seen a screencastify of you teaching him the method.

    Thanks for sharing Sam,
    Mrs Spragg (and Mrs Taylor)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.