Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Darth Vaders Day off!

Hello Blogging World!



Today for writing my classmates and I wrote a diary entry of what Darth Vader would do on his day off. Though, I wrote a story of Darth Vader as a younger kid. I was kind of excited when I found out that we were going to be writing a story on what Darth Vader would do on his day off. I found it pretty challenging when it came to actually writing the story, this was because I didn't know what Darth Vader would do on his holiday. Anyway, this is my story, I hope that you like it!



Day One



Today was an average day. I went to Star school and learnt how to fly, nothing out of the ordinary though. At break time, I didn’t really know what to do because there were people bullying me. I took out my light saber and showed them who’s in charge. I’m not bullied any more, they now call me Darth Vader. When I got home I showed my parents that I could fly, they were already pros at it. For dinner we had broccoli, one of my least favourites. I ate it ‘cos my parents said that it will make me ‘Strong and Healthy’. At night my parents told me a story, and I went to sleep after watching an episode of Mickey Mouse.



Day Two



Today was kinda like yesterday, though this time we were taught about fighting etiquette. Two examples are:



 Before you are about to destroy your poor enemy, invite them to dinner or at least ask them if they have any last words.



And:



Only fight for food, water, nothing at all, and of course your life.



I didn’t really get it, so I don’t expect you to. Anyway, tomorrow is my favourite day, because we go on holiday! I just can’t wait! No more Star School, and no more homework! But what my mum said as we were eating dinner hit me like an asteroid. I was going to a Holiday Program…



Day Three



Turns out, Holiday programs aren’t that bad at all! I made a few new friends, and we played ‘Shoot the Yoda’ with our blasters, it was so fun! Once we finished playing games, we created our own Solar Systems. We had to program a hologram and put the planets Tatooine, Hoth, Coruscant, Dagobah, and more into it. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.