Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Future Or Past?

Kia Ora Bloggers!

If you had the chance to go time traveling in Doctor Who's 'TARDIS' ('TARDIS' is the name of his time traveling machine), where and when would you go? Today for home learning I have decided to present my work on Biteable because I know how to use the website. I don't really know where and when I'd go, In fact, I would probably just not use the time machine at all and stay home with my family instead. My reasons for that are in the video below, so make sure that you watch the video! It would be great if you could leave a comment of where and when you would go if you had the chance to time travel.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.