Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

The Hardy Boys!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

What book have you recently read? Tom Gates? Nancy Drew? Well I've been reading a series of books called 'The Hardy Boys'. It's about these two boys, Frank and Joe Hardy, and they are secret agents, working for ATAC, which stands for 'American Teens Against Crime'. Frank is the oldest (18 years old to be exact, Frank is one year older than Joe, meaning that Joe is 17), smartest, and maturest out of the two brothers, and Joe is the more sporty, less smart, and annoying little brother (According to Frank). Since this series of books are my favourite, I decided to make a book report on them for Home Learning. I was Super excited when I found out that I could create a book report, because I had read the perfect book to put on my blog! Some of you that have read my blog before may be thinking, "If he was so excited to make a book report on 'The Hardy Boys', then why didn't he just do it in his last book report?". This is because I just started reading the series (And I all ready love it!). I decided to present my book report on Google Drawings because there is enough space to fit in a picture and some words.

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.