Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

Marathon!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Have any of you reading this blog post ever run a marathon? Well guess what... We Have!

Just yesterday we did the last few laps of our marathon. You see, a few months ago we started a marathon. It wasn't really a proper marathon, seeing as we didn't run the whole thing first-try. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday we had to run three laps of the rugby field, which was equal to 1 kilometer. Or so we thought so. After doing that for a few weeks, we realized that three laps of our rugby field was actually equal to 1.7 kilometers! So technically, we ran more than a marathon. But anyway, yesterday was the day that we did our last kilometer, and for our perseverence, we got to get a medal, ice blocks, and certificate! Luckily, I was the first person to finish the marathon, and it was quite tiring. I decided 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.