Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Athletics!!!!!! (Practice)

Kia Ora Bloggers!

What Sports do you like? Rugby? Basketball? Well, I like both of those sports, but sadly none of those sports are involved in athletics (At School). I'm still fine with that though, because I really like athletics. Anyway, Next week we will be doing athletics, and I am SOOO pumped! My favourite sports in athletics is sprints, because I really like running. High Jump is pretty fun to, and so is long jump, in fact, I like all of the sports in athletics! 

Last Year, I managed to make it into zones for sprints and the 1000 meter run, they were both really fun.

 Yesterday, My classmates and I did some practicing, it was really fun. I can't wait for next week to come!

Happy Blogging!

Here is a photo of me at zones for athletics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.