Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2019

You Choose #2

If you were stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere and were to pick three things that you could have, what would it be? Well, today I will be answering that question.

The three things that I would pick are:

Shelter.
Freshwater.
Food.

I would pick these three things because they are the three things that everyone needs to survive. I picked shelter so that I am safe when there is raining or it is sunny so that I have shade, also so that I can keep safe from all of the dangerous predators and annoying pests. I picked fresh water because I could easily become thirsty and have no good water to drink. And last but not least, I picked food so that when I get hungry I have something to eat on the island. If I were to pick one more thing it would be my family or a friend to keep me company. 

So bloggers, what would you choose and why? please leave me some feedback in the comments or follow my blog. Happy Blogging!
Image result for remote island

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.