Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

My School Goes in LOCKDOWN (I'm sure yours did too on friday the 15th)

I guess all you Christchurch students know that we went in lock down, because of the Tragedy that happened on Friday the 15th of march (You also know about it because of My amazing title😉).
Anyway, that night was so fun when we went into lock down! (Well, that was before I found out about the news) My Class Mates and I got to sit under the desks and play on our computers, and once the internet went out, we got to eat some carb and watch despicable me 2, but we had to crawl around in order to get to places. Here are some photos (Below) of us. What did you do in lock down? (If you went into lock down). I also made a short animation that you can watch. Thanks For reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.