Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

What would you chose?

Hello again bloggers! Today I am going to be talking to you about what I would choose if I were to pick three things from my house that is on fire and why I would pick them (Don't worry, my house isn't actually on fire). Also, this list doesn't include my family members, and if it did, they would be the first things I would run to.

I would pick my Bible, a blanket (A big Blanket), and the small tent, I would pick my bible because it is special to my family and I and also because, what would we have to lose? I would pick a blanket so that my family an I can keep warm at night in the tent that I am also bringing so that we have shelter. 

If I were to predict what my little brother would do, this is what it would be like:

Pacifier, Spare Pacifier, Spare spare pacifier.
You see, My little brother is really close to his pacifier, in fact, he named it, and it's name is Nina!

What would you chose?

Remember to leave a comment or even follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.