Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

What Materials?

What three materials would you chose if you were one of the three little pigs? Well, today I am going to ask myself that question and answer it on this blog.

Materials:


  • Metal
Related image
  • Steel
Image result for Steel
  • Limestone
Image result for limestone

Why? I picked Metal because It is a strong sturdy material, and the wolf definitely won't be able to blow it down. I picked Steel because same as Metal, Steel is a strong material and would be able to hold of a few blows. Last but not least, Limestone Because it is very strong, I have done some research and this is what I got:

Limestone is a type of rock that is basically made up of bits of animal shells, And for over thousands of years they keep collecting on the seafloor. And when these things are burnt, they result in Lime Stone. Please correct me in the comments below if I have gotten something wrong, or would like to add on some information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.