Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Attitude

This afternoon, a person from Attitude ( A company ) came to talk to us about our personality. He said that a group of psychologists studied peoples personality, he said that there are 4 main types of personalities, they just named them after animals, Here are the names and meanings:
Otter: Joking, funny, energetic
Lion: Taking charge, being a role model/leader
Golden retriever: Kind, Caring, and Calm
Beaver: Listens, Serious, and follows instructions

These are all the animals/personalities that he taught us.
He also taught us to never think that you aren't normal enough, because no one is normal, everyone is unique and different, so it is good to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.