Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

The true story of the three little pigs

For reading we had to write fairy tale with ourselves inside, I put myself in the story of the three little pigs. I hope you like it and make sure that you leave a comment!

Have you ever heard about the three little pigs? Because if you have, then here is the true story.
On a sunny morning in spring, I decided to wear my wolf costume to school, everyone liked my
costume, but I noticed that not everyone was here, The three little pigs weren’t here to see my
epic costume! So when no one was looking, I crept out of class and went looking for them, I
didn’t know where their house was, so I kind of got lost, I was wondering in the woods when I
saw Three little houses, one made of straw ( which I am allergic to ), one made of wood ( which
I am also allergic to ) and one made out of bricks ( which I am not allergic to ).

I walked up to Lucy’s house( the one made of straw ) and tried to look through the window to
see if she was home,  but she wasn’t, on the way to check on Jeffreys house I sneezed, and
when I sneezed, Lucy house toppled over.

so I went to Jeffreys house, but he wasn’t home either, his house was made of wood, and I
am allergic to wood so I sneezed and his house fell too.

Last but not least, Jeff’s house, Thankfully his house was made out of brick, so there was no
way that I could sneeze this time, and even better, they were all in his house! But when I
asked to come in, all they said was “ Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin!”, I couldn’t
understand why they were being so weird, So I said “ So i’ll HAAH, HAAH, CHOO!!!’, I
Sneezed the biggest sneeze in my life! turned around to see what was making me sneeze,
and there was a piece of straw tuck to my shoe! I got to close, and then I sneezed again!.
After a few go’s at the door I decided to climb down the chimney, Little did I know that the
pigs dinner was cooking and SPLASH!!! I landed right in their stew and went flying straight
back up! I dashed past the houses, sprinted through the forest and back to class, the good
news was that by the time I got there, It was already home time, the bad news was that all
the other kids saw my poor burnt tail!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,
    What a great twist in your story. I love that you used allergies to explain why you, the wolf, blew the houses down. The ending was funny! I think you have a really clever way with words. We call that writing voice. Something you could try in another story is paying attention to where commas and full stops are. Sometimes you have used commas instead of full stops and so it can interrupt the flow a bit.
    Sorry about the burnt tail,
    Mrs Spragg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sam,
    What a funny story! I love the way you have taken a story we all know and given it a new twist. I have laughed as I have read your story, and want to share this with the TM1 class as I think they will really enjoy this. Maybe you could check your punctuation, as some of your commas should probably be full stops. Keep up your great writing - what fairy story would you re-write next?
    Best wishes
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.