Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

The Trip

On Wednesday we went on a trip to the eco learning space. We were split into two groups, one went in the morning and the other one went in the afternoon. when we got there I learnt how things worked in the factory. My favourite was the machine that separated aluminium from the rest of the rubbish. Do you like star wars? because If you do then you are going to really like this part! so there is a machine that makes a sound like a lightsaber because... It is! they use an infrared light to zap the aluminium and create an electric charge and pushes it on to another role-belt so that it is separated. after that, we went to the eco drop which is a place where you have to look for the signs on the wall ( or anywhere really ) and remember three of them, that was my least favourite one because that was all we did. After that, we went to the eco store ( there is a lot of eco's isn't there! ) and we were given a budget of 500 dollars  and a list to see what to put in our flat, This was my favourite one because I got a gaming console, a piano, a go-kart and a boogie board. and guess what happened on the way back?... We saw the other group ( group two ) on their way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.