Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

My speech

My school had a speech competition last week and my speech was about why the school holidays should be twice as long. How it works: so, everyone had to write a speech ( except the year ones because they are too small so they just have to sing a nursery rhyme ) and present it to their class. The teachers had to pick a person to represent their year level, ( only three people can represent each year level).The three that were chosen had to compete with each other to see who will get first, second or third. Although I wasn't one of those people, my friend Thom was. I was really nervous when I was in the auditions because if I made it through then the whole school would be watching me, and when they were watching me and I made a mistake then I would be embarrassed, I mean who wouldn't be nervous!? 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.