Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Bald Eagle Reading Work

This week, my reading group have been learning about the Bald Eagle. I learnt that the Bald eagle sometimes eats foxes and even wolves! I also learned that as a Bald Eagle grows, their beak keeps curving and doesn't stop, So they occasionally have to " Chip " it until it turns back to normal. But they also have to make sure that their beak isn't too blunt, otherwise, they will have to wait till it grows back!
Also, when their wings are uneven, they pluck their feathers off the other wing to make sure that it is balanced. There are some more facts in the video somewhere in my slide, Don't forget to comment!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.