Pages

Friday 18 October 2019

New School Uniform!

Kia Ora Bloggers!

Today for home learning I decided to create a new school uniform! I was SOOOO pumped when I found out that I was allowed to do this. That was because I really like drawing, whether it is on paper or online.

I decided to create both the sports uniform and normal uniform. My favourite out of the two is the sports uniform, this is because I like sports, and I know that it is better to wear the suitable clothes (sports uniform) for it than to wear the casual uniform. 
Either way, I am proud of both of my creations, and I hope that you like it too!

Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam it's Eden from Greymain School! How are you? I liked the way you made what you would imagine your new school uniform. Is that a boy's or a girl's school uniform? Maybe next time you could do a hoodie and sock's. from Eden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.