Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Street Art!

Kia ora bloggers!

Have you ever gone for a drive through town, and found out that there have been lot's of cool paintings everywhere?

Well, In Rimu this term, we have been learning about street art. There are lot's of different types of street art, some are really creative, some are just plain wacky! Anyway, I think that people do street art for three different reasons. Reason number one - Some people probably just do it for fun. Reason number two - Some artists probably just want to show off their skills and make the world more colourful. And finally, reason number three - I think that some people just want to fill in the plain, boring buildings with more colour.
It would be amazing if you guys could post a comment on what reasons you think people do street art for.

Happy Blogging!

 I made this picture (above) on Graffiti Creator.
I found this one online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.