Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Maths Investigation

This week for maths my maths group and I have been doing the " Investigation ". We had to find out how many red squares can fit in a 4x4 square without it being three in a row. This is the maths slide and my one is on the top ( so that you don't have to scroll down, well unless you want to see the other peoples work too ). Hope that you like it and make sure to leave a comment! Thanks : )

P.S. I added something on the bald eagle slide ( in other words, make sure that you check it out! )


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,

    What an interesting problem. Did you just create the tables and then colour them in differently each time or did you have a special method?

    Thanks for sharing your work.
    :) Mrs S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Spragg,

      Thanks for leaving a comment on my post!
      Also, yes, I had a method, I Just CTRL D it and then Changed the pattern. Bye!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.