Pages

Thursday 27 September 2018

My Diorama

In Rimu we have been reading this book Called refugee. We were given a set of activities and I chose to do a Diorama with my friends Jonathon And Louis, This Diorama had to be based on something in the book. In the book currently, a taxi came and picked up Mahmoud ( One of the 3 main Characters ) and promised that he would take them to a country where there is no war, but instead, he stopped in the middle of nowhere, got out of the car pointed a pistol at them and demanded for 300 euros ( Which is 529.7 NZ Dollars  ), and even after they gave it he got in the car and just drove away. So I and my friends decided to do a Diorama on that. I hope that you like it, and make sure that you leave a comment!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,

    Thank you for sharing your Diorama. It looks pretty accurate, though I would have loved to see more colour in it. I thought your explanation about the book was very clear. I am reading it to Asher and Hannah at the moment and we haven't got to that bit yet. I have found that the people Muhammad has come across mostly unkind and uncaring about what has happened to them. It has made me wonder how I would treat people if we lived in a country like Turkey or Greece. Has the book made you wonder anything?

    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.