Pages

Friday 5 July 2019

Wonder

Hello bloggers! Today this blog post is about the book that we have been reading, Wonder. Wonder is a great book, and it teaches us that we shouldn't make fun or anything like that just because we don't like poeple. I give the book a rating out of ten a 9 and a half. I recommend the book for ages 9+. Anyway, we had to create our own book cover of the book and below is a picture of my one. It has a picture of the main character, August, who is wearing his favourite space helmet. Next to him is his dog, daisy.

Happy blogging! 


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sam, I'm Amelia from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I like the way you shared the drawing you made with me, I think that it is really cool that the dog is by his side.

    This reminds me of my book cover quite a lot because I made a book cover to wonder.

    To improve, you could add some of the questions and information about the Julian chapter.

    Bye! I liked looking at your post. I'd love to see more amazing blog posts from you.

    -Amelia 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia,

      Thank you so much for your feedback and for commenting on my blog, it's not everyday that I get a comment from someone else in their classroom. I agree, I should've added some questions and a description of the book.

      Thanks for your feedback Amelia!

      Bye!

      Sam

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.