Pages

Friday 28 June 2019

The Deathstrike

Hello bloggers, today this blog post is about the dragon that I made, the Deathstrike. For writing, we had to create our own dragon. Why? Oh yes, we had to create our dragons so that once it is done then we can make a Non Chronological report on it. If you are wondering what a Non Chronological report is, it is when you write a report about something, and it doesn't have to be in time order. You also cannot use the word You, Me, I and We.  Here is a picture of my dragon.


Happy Blogging



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.