Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2019

Basketball

Hello Bloggers! I am sure that some of you out there have heard of winter sports. Well, we have a basketball team, and after school on fridays we have a game. Basketball is my second favourite sport, and if you are wondering what my favourite sport is, it is rugby. Anyway, we have versed quite quite a few teams and luckily, we have won all of the games. Overall, I just still had a whole lot of fun, and hope to be in the basketball team next year as well. Happy blogging! (Or blog reading!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.