Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

It's Raining Tacos!

For my Free writing This week I couldn't think of what to write about, so I just made a poem called " It's Raining Tacos ". I hope you like it and make sure that you leave a comment or follow!



It's Raining Tacos


It’s Raining Tacos everywhere
all sorts of toppings in my hair
I can’t decide which one to eat
My tummy’s full, oh what a treat
I Jump around with delight
I really want another bite
It’s time for dessert, oh I can’t wait I go to the kitchen and get a plate

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.