Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Terrific Tuesdays

Hello Blogging world! Today I am going to show you my detective work. On Tuesdays the year sevens eights go to a different school to do other things with technology, they also build things like radios, so the year fives and sixes (that includes me.) work on these topics that our teachers give us. Last term our topic was superheros, so we made our own superheros out of clay, just like Alberto Giacometti did with his sculptures! Except, he made his out of a different materiel.

 Anyway, our new topic is about detectives and how to be a spy. Below you will see a few pictures on what I have been working on this week, including fingerprint art, and a website that teaches you about forensics! 

Here is a Link to the detective/forensics site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.