Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

My Team Work Logo

Hello Bloggers, sorry that I haven't posted for a while, I was, well... Never mind that. Anyway, at school yesterday, we were told to make our own "Teamwork" logo. I felt Confident with this task because I know quite a lot of websites that I can do this on. We did this for part of our work because here at YMS we believe team work works best. Here is my one  (Below) and I hope you like it, if not, please leave a comment with some feedback on how I can improve it.😜


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.