Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

How to have a clean positive Digital Footprint


Did you know that every time that you go online it builds up into a digital footprint that you cannot erase?
Your digital footprint can get really big really quickly, that's why you need to stop and think before you do unnecessary things online.
you need to be safe, responsible and respectful when you are online, that is why I am here to tell you what and what not to do in order to have a Positive Footprint.
What should I not share online? well you should not share your full name, address
phone number age, birthday, or school.
What Can I share then? well, you can share anything unless it is private, and as  long as it is responsible, respectful and safe.
Remember to pause and think online, if you are not sure what to do, then ask a trusted adult first.
And there you have it, an easy way to have a positive digital Footprint online!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Sam,

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey. My name is Hazel, and I am part of the team that will be blogging with you over the next few weeks as we learn all about the world around us. I'm so glad that you've decided to blog with us this summer; congratulations on a great first post.

    I really liked your tips for creating a positive digital footprint when you are online. I especially like that you encouraged people to check with a trusted adult if they come across anything they are unsure of.

    Keep up the awesome work, and I look forward to reading more of your posts over the next few weeks.

    Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.