Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

The first hippo on the moon


Whe are having a hooked on books week. If you are wondering what a hooked on books week is, it is when everyday you get a new book and you start reading it, those books will go to your school library.

on wednesday we read the first hippo on the moon. We had to figure out what the name of the book was by doing this puzzle, as you read further you will see the link to the puzzle. This is my diagram of the rocket and over here is the link to the puzzle. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.