Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

My reflection

1. What I am proud of this term: I am proud that I managed to actually finish my writing eastle.
I managed to get more than 250 ( I got about 286 or something )


2. What’s worked well: I think that Actually listening on the mat has worked well because
sometimes I normally don’t know what to do.


3. How have I shown my YMS hero Qualities? : I took part in the pack up this time.


4. Are there some things that haven’t gone well for me? : Probably being on the
wrong thing at the wrong time, for example I am always playing nitro type.


5. What challenged me and how did I work through the challenge? :  My challenge
was the eastle maths test, and I made it through because I tried my best


6. What will be my focus for next term:   It will Be to listen some more
and to be on the right thing at the right time
( Obviously, that means no more nitro type ) and not to talk to my friends
when it is time to be on the mat or even when I am doing my work because I
might get distracted and be behind the whole class ( I said that because it has
happened before, and if you don’t believe me then I am just
telling you that I have done it before  )

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.